Sunday 1 August 2010

"The Sunday Post"

Dear all, I hope you have enjoyed a good week :)
After the stresses and strains (and excitement of course!) of Harrogate I finally feel like I am rested and back to normal (well, slightly!), I'm shocked at how much a trade fair takes it out of you! I have spent the week making goodies and packing up orders. Fortunately knowing how much I have yet to do hasn't phased me and I'm gradually making my way through masses of individually handmade tea towels, aprons, and cosies :) I'm so excited to have 7 new stockists, details of which will be up on my website as soon as the orders start going out...

This week I have also been working on several custom items for weddings. I have posted pictures onto my facebook fan page, so if you'd like to take a look please have a peek here.
Wine glasses seem to be the design of the week here, and I will be adding my new wine glasses aprons, in natural and white, to my website soon!
I'm now setting to work on some more cupcake and wine glass stitching, I hope you are having a lovely weekend, and Happy 1st August! Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. well done on news of new stockists! I always look forward to reading your 'Sunday Post' postings :0) your work is really beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! I look forward to writing them :) and yes very exciting new stockists, working hard to get goodies out to them asap! x

    ReplyDelete