Friday 20 August 2010

"The Sunday Post"

I'm sitting here drinking a delicious and hearty cup of tea, this morning and as it's been a custom-design sort of week, I thought I would share with you on this sunny Sunday the bits and pieces I have made...

Top: wine glass napkins - wedding gift customised with names and added bubbles to turn my wine glasses into champagne flutes!
Below: linen 'croissant' tea towel. An entirely custom-made design, requested by a lovely lady from Cornwall.

Take a look at the commissions page on my website for further details of custom designs for weddings, anniversaries, or birthdays!

I am still ploughing my way through Home & Gift orders, and have also had a couple of post-show orders too, which is fantastic! This week more goodies have left the studio bound for The Wendy House, Kirriemuir (second order for some Christmas stock!), and Dolly's Country Larder, Cottingham, one of my lovely current stockists. Here are a couple of photos from Dolly's, see if you can spot my tea towels and cosies on the shelves!

On Wednesday I am popping down to South Devon for a little bit of coastal inspiration and sea air... I'm looking forward to crab jacket potatoes, salty hair, and line dancing, in that order of course! If you know of any exciting places/things to visit around the South Devon area I'd love to hear about them :) last year I visited the South Devon Chilli Farm and sampled some of their delicious chocolate, this year... who knows!

N.B. Keep your eyes peeled... Christmas goodies are coming to my shop soon! I'm so excited, and have been getting all festive whilst making my Christmassy items. But for now I shall have to restrain myself, more on this to come!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Champagne napkins they are so neat and original

    ReplyDelete