Wednesday 4 August 2010

new goodies for a rainy day...

What a rainy day it is!! Hopefully news of some new goodies in my shop might put a little more of a spring in your step!
Firstly I now have lovely soft natural or fresh white, 'wine glasses' aprons, they wash tremendously well, and I even have one of my own for my kitchen now too :) the white apron has green stitched wine glasses, and the natural apron is stitched with charcoal glasses, and each with lovely appliqued floral cotton. You can find them in my shop here!

Secondly, to co-ordinate with the rest of my 'wine glasses' range I have now designed a hand drawn and watercolour painted card. On a lovely A6 watercolour card, with matching envelope, this card is perfect for all sorts of occasions, from weddings, to anniversaries, to even a simple congratulations type card! Take a look at my 'wine glasses' card here.

My last update for this rainy day is the addition of some lovely new lavender hearts, they are one-off's or one of only a very few, so pop over to my website and have a look whilst you can! In pretty blue spot, cotton ticking, and grey gingham check, these hearts make fantastic little additions to your home, and are great for combatting moths too, which is always an added bonus! I hope you are all keeping warm and dry indoors today, and Happy Midweek! x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous apron, it matches my teatowel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does indeed! And is available in natural or white, http://charlottemacey.co.uk/cotton-aprons.html x

    ReplyDelete