Sunday 8 August 2010

"The Sunday Post"

Another week down, and what a speedy one it was... it seems only moments ago that I was writing a little round-up of the previous week. Well, time does fly when you are enjoying yourself!
Yesterday I began working on the first of my custom Christmas orders, which I found so exciting!! And I am also making my way gradually through my list of Home & Gift orders. Things are going well, and it's so exciting to get this many new stockists in one fell swoop! This week goodies have been winging their way to Rooms with a View in Diss, Norfolk, and The Wendy House in Kirriemuir, Angus.

At the end of this week I popped over to Made in Stroud, to replenish their stock of tea towels, and also deliver some new tea cosies, and large linen tweed doorstops. These larger doorstops have proved a little expensive to post, but are perfect for a shop pretty local to me, such as Made in Stroud, so pop in if you are around the Gloucestershire neck of the woods! I am still selling my slightly smaller, (but comfortably big enough for the task) spotty doorstops on my website.

I shall be away from tomorrow (Monday) evening, til Friday... so will catch up with you upon my return. I'm taking a little trip to Italia to visit my friend who moved there last year. And will then be back to the work with renewed vigour! I feel a little break/R&R is in order, and I hope you all have a fantastic week, x

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and a well deserved rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll be back to working at full pace on Saturday! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I didn't realise that Made in Stroud stocked your products! I'm going in to Stroud tomorrow, I'll check it out! Can't wait!
    Emma
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma.. hope you found my things in the shop :) and that you had a good time in Stroud!

    ReplyDelete