Sunday 28 November 2010

Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair

Gosh isn't it chilly!! I must say I was very impressed at the wonderful turnout to the Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair today, even in these arctic conditions! I've just returned home after a great day at the fair, and met some lovely lovely people too. Unfortunately, by the time I was able to get to the tea and cake selection upstairs, my lovely Lemon Drizzle had all been devoured! Ah well, if time I may make a second one tomorrow ;)

A little snap of my lovely Lemon Drizzle (at least, I hope it was lovely!) and also a few more pics from the fair, including the wonderful Razzamataz carol singers and a couple of my stand too...

Next Saturday I will be popping to London for the day, laden with goodies ready for the 'We Make' Christmas Fair at Chelsea Town Hall. I'm really getting into the spirit of Christmas now and am excited about next weekend already, however, lots to do before then! Have a lovely week x

2 comments:

  1. It was very good to meet you and manage to have a chat yesterday. I really enjoyed an excellent day, glad you had a good day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It was lovely to meet you too :) hope you trekked home in the cold okay x

    ReplyDelete