Saturday 13 November 2010

41 days...

Firstly I would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who voted for Stitch Tales in the Dorset Cereals little blog awards, the results were announced this week and to my huge surprise, I came 5TH!!! Yippee.

So there are 41 days to go til Christmas... the air is getting chilly, shops are playing Christmas music and Christmas shopping is now in full flow. So I thought I would share a few seasonal snaps with you!

Fake snow outside the Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol... (it looked so real!)

Stockings, mince pies and even a sleigh, at the Country Living Christmas Fair this week...

And on a product-related note I have now added natural wine glass napkins to my napkin range, you can browse all my napkins and other products on my NEW website, I hope you enjoy it :)

2 comments:

  1. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.. already! Especially with the forecast for snow next week.. I hope they are wrong. Much as I love the stuff .. we need everyone to get to the Vintage & Handmade fair safely!
    Look forward to seeing you there Charlotte.

    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is feeling so festive, I'm getting very excited! I'm sure everyone will arrive safely and with cakes in hand on Sunday, looking forward to it! x

    ReplyDelete