Sunday 7 November 2010

remember, remember...

...the 5th of November... well for us it was actually the 6th when we celebrated Guy Fawkes night and held our village firework display. And for a little village it sure was impressive! I captured some sneaky snaps amidst the 'oooooh's and 'ahhhh's and proceeded to munch my way through a large helping of sausages and my fair share of mulled wine! I was 'cosying' up until the mulled wine preparations began last night, and have a few tea cups tea cosies to finish today, but with all this mulled wine and the smell of cinnamon and other spices in the air, (plus the odd Christmas song starting to play on the radio!) it really is beginning to feel pretty festive in the studio... almost time to start decorating, I'm thinking fairy lights and some little hanging decorations, although perhaps in a few weeks ;)

Ooh, and before I forget, my blog has been nominated in the Dorset Cereals little blog awards, so if you would like to vote, here is the link! Thank you and spread the word if you can :) I hope you have a lovely week, and here's to some more chilly November days! x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like a wonderful evening, i so love fireworks night! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too! It was lovely, I have so many firework photos I really had to whittle them down :)

    ReplyDelete