Sunday 21 November 2010

Christmas has officially begun...

You know Christmas has officially begun when you hear festive songs out shopping, and when mince pies and mulled wine become a staple part of your diet... as of this weekend it has happened, and the munching of my first gluten-free mince pie this year has marked the start of the festive season, 'officially', as far as I'm concerned! I have also been selling at festive fairs this weekend, so everything is in full swing and I am loving it! The coming week is going to involve more last-minute Christmas trade orders and making lots of fair stock! I may need a lot of mulled wine this week... and on Sunday (28th) I will be at the Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair at Chipping Sodbury town hall, which I cannot wait for!! Details are here if you would like to come, and please spread the word too, there will also be lots of lovely handmade cakes, tea, and I expect a fair few mince pies!! x

* a few festive fair snaps... and find lots of goodies and stocking fillers in my Christmas Shop! *

2 comments: