Sunday 18 April 2010

"The Sunday Post"

What a beautiful weekend! (for those of us lucky enough to be down south that is!) I hope you have all had a well-earned rest, and are raring to go for the week ahead. The latest from the studio is the snazzy new coat of paint my walls have had in the past few days... closing on Friday to paint, my walls have left behind a terracotta-type pink, and are now a fresh off-white, I'm excited to start work in my 'new and improved' studio!

I'll be taking my work over to Stroud this week ready for the Stroud International Textile Festival, beginning on 1st May, and cannot wait to see my work in the Made in Stroud shop, and at the other festival venues for the three week period. In the meantime, if you haven't had the chance to read my interview at The Creative Place blog (thank you Ashley!), then do have a little look!

I hope to catch up with you in the week with some new 'Summery' designs... see you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment