Friday 9 April 2010

Folksy Friday...

Hello and happy Friday! To celebrate the end of the week, and the return of the sun, here are my top fave 'ceramic-type' Folksy items. First up is this 'Spotty Pouring Bowl', £20 from Penny Spooner Ceramics. I quite simply love it. I when I eventually need a pouring bowl, this is at the top of my list...

Next up is 'Doily Cake', a set of 4 ceramic tile coasters with a doily design, £15 from Junkyard Chic. So simple, yet so cute, and also pretty retro...

Another favourite of mine from Folksy are these porcelain watering cans, £25.00 from Caroline Nash Crafts. Perfect decorative cans for your home, these are adorable...

And last but not least, from another Folksy Caroline, this lovely jug, £12 from Caroline Green Pottery. Perfect for cream or milk, simply decorated with tiny porcelain dots, and with a soft blue glaze inside...

And that's it from me today, I'm off to sew some cushions, to co-ordinate with this lovely weather, I shall be sewing aptly themed 'beach huts'! Until next time... x

No comments:

Post a Comment