Sunday 11 April 2010

"The Sunday Post"

Happy Sunday! I hope you have found fitting activities this weekend for the lovely sunny weather. I stepped out in my shorts for the first time since last year, and it was highly liberating. No more layer upon layer of clothing, combined with multiple socks... the flip flop season is back! (fingers crossed at least). I spent sunny hours in the garden, walking around town watching people sip their morning coffees outside cafes, and paid my first visit to my local beer garden. It's been a lovely week and weekend so far.
On my rounds in Bristol I spotted some wonderful paintings in a gallery I passed... above is a small sample of the brush strokes of Dan Parry Jones, currently exhibiting at Cube Gallery, Bristol. Reminiscent of Summer, I think his style of painting is particularly apt, as the sky is blue, and the smell of Summer is in the air... have a lovely week, x

No comments:

Post a Comment