Thursday 1 April 2010

Etsy Item of the Day

Etsy Item Of The Day
A big thank you to Jackie at Etsy Item of the Day! She has featured my egg cosies and other items from my shop on her website, and has been tweeting all week :) click on the link above to see Jackie's feature about my shop.
I am preparing for a well-earned rest this weekend, more than probably involving chocolate and lots of food, very exciting! My usual 'Sunday Post' blog will be on it's way on Easter Sunday, but until then, Happy Easter and have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    Well done on your item of the day! I featured your egg cosies on my Folksy Friday blog post today too:
    http://craftyjemima.blogspot.com/2010/04/folksy-friday.html
    Have a lovely Easter weekend,
    Nerys x

    ReplyDelete