Sunday 31 July 2011

This week...


This week I have been working on orders from Home & Gift. Particularly popular items have been chickens tea and egg cosies and anything with wine glasses on, as well as frilly tea cups, ten green bottles tea towels and lots of napkins!

My new stockists include a new shop opening in Germany by a lovely lady called Iris who I met at the show, Dorfstrasse 9 will be opening in October. As well as Furleys in Rutland, Tilly & Rose and Empathy, in Alton where my cosies and other bits and bobs will be featured alongside vintage painted furniture - the perfect setting.

My Christmas range also went down a treat at the show, so have been making lots of Christmassy goodies too! I can't wait to launch them later on in the year! x

 

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see your Christmas stock, and I want something unusual this year so i'll be looking around your lovely shop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chickens, very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the egg cosy very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, when will you be revealing your Christmas stock!? I must confess I have already made my felt Christmas tree hangings for my children - I make them every year - embroider their names on and the year - robins is my theme this year!. I have already been planning my cross stitched Christmas cards and will start as soon as the kids are back at school!

    ReplyDelete