Sunday 10 July 2011

We Make: Pop-Up Shop


This weekend I ventured to London town to help out at the We Make Summer Pop-Up Shop in Hampstead. It began last Saturday and finished yesterday, often staying open til 9pm, making the most of the Hampstead late-night shoppers, of which there were many! The shop was beautifully arranged, with wonderful art work and prints on the walls, and everything from cushions to necklaces dotted around the shop, it was wonderful!


We Make also ran workshops throughout the week, and yesterday's was Zebra Making... hand sewn and stuffed, I only wished I could've joined in, the zebra's were amazing!

Oak Studio in Hampstead...

3 comments:

  1. What a fab place, looks really inviting, if only I still lived in London! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely, I'm so glad I got to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit one of these pop-up shops as they are such a great idea. bit far from Cornall though! x

    ReplyDelete