Thursday 21 July 2011

Home & Gift 2011



For the last few days I've been up in Harrogate at the Home & Gift trade fair. From sitting in the studio sewing away happily to the trade fair frenzy was quite a contrast, and it was wonderful! I met hundreds of people, from lovely independent shops to fellow exhibitors. 

So whilst I'm writing invoices and catching up on a week's worth of admin and emails, here are a few pics from the show...


It was also my birthday whilst I was in Harrogate, so my auntie treated me to dinner at Betty's - so wonderfully English and traditional, I am now their number one fan! x

2 comments:

  1. Well done and happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Harrogate really badly!! Went to Betty's in York and that was a fantastic experience, loved it there. Looks like you had a great time. x

    ReplyDelete