Wednesday 28 March 2012

Country Living Spring Fair 2012

We are back from the Country Living Spring Fair, exhausted (hence why it has taken 3 days to get around to writing this post!) but very happy. I was so pleased with how the stand looked and felt very proud as I arrived each morning. It was like having my very own shop, albeit a mini one!

The reactions to my work from visitors to the fair was also wonderful, and I met so many lovely people over the five days, from people visiting the fair, to followers on twitter and lots of already familiar faces too.


After a fantastic 5 days we are now back on home turf, and although London was great, it is good to be home! We are now cracking on with trade orders and re-stocking for our next Spring fair... this Saturday! (31st March) 

We'll be scooting back to the big smoke for the Selvedge Spring Fair, a one day extravaganza, and we're very excited! http://www.selvedge.org/pages/fair.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Your items look wonderful and im sure you had plenty of sales. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck at selvedge. as it turns out, I hadn't been following your blog, but I'm glad I met you at the CL fair and well, now here I am! can you look at a piece of fudge yet :)

    ReplyDelete