Sunday 4 March 2012

All Hands on Deck!

This week in the studio has been all about starting to get prepared for the Country Living Spring Fair. Not long to go and being a little under the weather last week has not helped my preparation schedule. Fortunately I have a couple of amazing assistants (for when times get particularly busy, like now!) who have had their hands on deck too, and we've started to get things together ready for the '3 week Spring fair marathon' - as I'm fondly beginning to think of it (see previous blog post for our Spring fair schedule). 


We also had a small 'Friday giveaway' at the end of this week over on our facebook page, with the opportunity to win a couple of pairs of tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair Gala Evening on the 21st March. In the next week or so we will also have tickets to the fair up for grabs, so stay tuned! (Complimentary tickets valid every day except Saturday).

Alternatively if you are getting organised, booking train tickets to London and would like to get your ticket to the fair organised now, you can use code EXHCMT to get £1 off your ticket price. We look forward to seeing you there!

4 comments:

  1. Really wish I could get there :( That bunting looks fabulous :) Have a great time and im sure you will sell loads xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosa Lily, shame you can't make it!

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlotte, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, thank you, I'm so pleased you like my blog! I will pop over to yours :)

      Delete