Sunday 5 June 2011

Weddings & Chickens!


In the past week my range of cosies has seen a couple of new additions. Firstly a new Mr & Mrs tea cosy (with a coffee cosy to follow in the next few days!) that co-ordinates wonderfully with my Mr & Mrs egg cosies. Inspired by vintage lace and classic wedding dresses it makes a lovely wedding gift.

Each is individually handmade from beautiful ivory linen with a red ticking lining. The front and back of the cosy feature 'Mr & Mrs' stitched handwriting and a pretty quilted-effect floral design.



The second new design I've been working on is... chickens!! I have had customers asking me on numerous occasions for a chicken design, so here it is! This week I made my first couple of egg cosies and in the next few days I will also be adding a tea and coffee cosy. Check my website in a few days to see the full range of 'chicken' cosies! x

2 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous, i {heart} both these new designs! ;o)

    have a fab sunday sweetie!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Mr and Mrs tea cosy x

    ReplyDelete