Sunday 19 June 2011

Handmade in Britain 2011


I have spent the last few days in my favourite city, Bath, at the Handmade in Britain fair at the beautiful Assembly Rooms. I shared my stand with the ceramicist Julia Davey (we are also sharing a stand at Country Living in November, so this was the perfect trial run!)


We enjoyed four days of fair-action, assessing how our products sit alongside each other and planning our Christmas stand in London. I met so many lovely people at the fair, both fellow exhibitors and fair-goers, with some exciting new contacts too. 


And I even managed some early morning strolls and coffee expeditions around the centre of Bath before the fair opened to the public at 11am. It is definitely still my favourite city and I'm getting excited about Christmas already! x

3 comments:

  1. Your work looks great together, they really compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely looking stand, did you go to Bens cookies?...there cookies are amasing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go to Ben's Cookies actually... being wheat intolerant means that I probably couldn't eat anything, but it sure sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete