Sunday 24 October 2010

"The Sunday Post"

Well, what a busy week! With trade orders still coming in for Christmas stock I've been making lots of pudding-related items, and painting lots and lots of gold spots. However I also managed to squeeze in making a new item, my wine glasses cotton shopper... the cupcakes cotton shopper has always been a customer favourite, and with my 'wine glasses' design going down so well on other items, I thought it was about time the design made its way onto a lovely natural cotton shopper! I'm really pleased with the results, and think they will make great Christmas pressies too.

For those of you wondering how progress is going with the trunk, I must admit I haven't achieved a lot on that front this week... however I'm planning to spare a few hours in the coming week, so fingers crossed I will have a trunk update very soon!
In the meantime, I hope you all have a great week x

1 comment:

  1. Definitely great Christmas presents - I have you bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete