Sunday 10 October 2010

"The Sunday Post"

This weekend has so far involved mass tag drawing, card illustration, and a wee bit of X Factor. I began the day with robins galore, followed by cupcakes, 'to & from' cake tags, and finished with 30 or so festive puddings cards. Phew!! For the time being my 'drawing hand' is now pleased to get back to some sewing ;) (my hand-illustrated tags are now available in my Christmas Shop!)

For those of you living in or around (or not too far from) Leighton Buzzard, I have a lovely new stockist opening next Saturday, 16th October. 'Making the Best' is at 11 Bridge Street, and is stocking a selection of my homewares, as well as Annie Sloan paints and a whole host of other exciting goodies. So pop in and say hello the lovely Patricia at the grand opening on Saturday, I only wish it wasn't so far away, as I'd love to go! The website is well underway, but in the meantime visit Making the Best's facebook page.

And here are just a couple of snaps I wanted to share with you, taken of my work by my friend Jacquie, she is now stocking a selection of my products in her little 'Galerie et Atelier' in Morzine, France. To see all the snaps pop to my facebook page! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and keep up with all the studio 'happenings' during the week with me on twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte - Your tags are just gorgeous what a wonderful idea!

    Heidix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi, think they look cute on pressies wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. I love brown paper!

    ReplyDelete