Sunday 4 July 2010

"The Monday Post"

Good morning! My weekly catch-up has resorted to a 'Monday Post' again... how do these weekends get away from me!? This week I have been hard at work on my Christmas range, to be launched at the Home & Gift trade fair in Harrogate in a mere couple of weeks. Not long now! So the studio has been a hive of festive activity, with fabrics, samples, and sketches all over the shop. I also went on a bit of a photography spree on Saturday, capturing some of the wonderful Summer flowers and plants, thought I would share a couple with you, I hope you like them! And now back to the Christmas-making frenzy... it feels a little strange trying to feel festive when it is so lovely and blue-skied out! Happy July everyone :) I shall leave you with this link to my web shop... catch up with my latest press/news, or have a browse through my current range! x

No comments:

Post a Comment