Sunday 28 March 2010

"The Sunday Post" - Country Living Edition!

Good morning folks!
After a good lie-in this morning I awoke fresh and full of renewed vigour, after my trip to the Country Living Spring Fair yesterday. My legs are aching from the 8 hours of walking and making our way through the swarms of shoppers, but I loved taking in the Eastery feel of all the stands, and above is a prime example, by Laura Long - a lovely but simple and effective looking stand, and of course Laura's work is gorgeous too.
This week I'm working on two new designs, one cosy and a fresh new tea towel, keep your eyes peeled. Yes the tea towel was meant to have come into fruition by now, but orders took over! Lots of Sunday sewing ahead of me today :) I hope you are having a fantastic weekend, x

No comments:

Post a Comment