Sunday 20 February 2011

The Sunday Post: Spring Edition

Good morning! With the arrival of snowdrops I feel it is now just about appropriate to celebrate the arrival of Spring! So I've put together a little blog post dedicated to all things 'Spring-y'... I hope you like!

I'd also like to mention the wonderful Selvedge Spring Fair, being held on Saturday 2nd April at the lovely St Augustine's Church Hall, across the road from the Selvedge shop. I am more than excited to be one of the 30 designers and makers selected for this fantastic event and had better start making in preparation! (Click on the Spring Fair banner to go to the Selvedge website for further info!)

So without further ado, here is my Spring Selection...

Croissant napkins, perfect for Spring breakfasts, inspired by some time I spent in France a few years ago and reminiscent of eating croissants and jam out in the French sunshine...





















Spotty Eggs Tea Towel and co-ordinating Spotty Eggs Card - the perfect gifts to give friends this Easter or to use in your own kitchen! New additions to my range, spotty eggs are solely inspired by my favourite meal-time of the day, breakfast!!


And last but not least, my range of lovely floral cosies ~ available as a tea cosy, coffee cosy, or even an egg cosy! They look lovely dotted around the kitchen. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll catch up with you next Sunday! x 

5 comments:

  1. I love your crossiant napkins, but they're too nice to actually use!

    Abi
    www.angeleden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crossiant napkins too they are such a cute touch, especially for breakfast in bed in a swanky hotel. Have you approached hotels with these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope its ok but Im going to blog about these napkins as they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, all my napkins (and tea towels) are pre-washed, so are all ready for breakfast-time use! Sarah - do send me the link, I'd love to read your blog :) and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my they are too gorgeous.

    We have lots of butter and maple syrup on our croissants and I cannot imagine letting my lot near these beauties but a boutique hotel would be fantastic idea.

    Love the teapot cosy too.

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete