Monday 28 February 2011

The slightly delayed Sunday Post... the Monday Post!


Gosh, how time has just vanished today, I had every intention of writing this nice and early and suddenly it is 5 o'clock!! Better late than never, let me start by introducing my lovely new stockist in Stalbridge, Shy Violet. Suzanne from the shop in Dorset contacted me last week asking for trade details and less than a couple of hours later had placed her first order! I think from the photos on the Shy Violet website that my things are going to fit right in. If you are down in the Dorset area pop in and say hello to Suzanne and see her wonderful shop!

This afternoon I booked my train tickets to visit the Country Living Spring Fair. My mum and I venture over to London every Spring and Christmas as a little treat and yet again I'm excited about it! As the website says, the "Spring Fair is the perfect way to banish the winter blues and celebrate the bright new season" - which sounds good to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment