Saturday 29 January 2011

"The Sunday Post"

Hello, I hope you've all had a lovely week. For Valentines Day this year I've made a little section in my Folksy shop, from cards and egg cosies to aprons and tags, all the treats you will need for the big day itself!

With this chilly chilly weather and the legendary January blues I think people are looking to decorate their homes and cheer themselves up a bit, as this week my best sellers have been bunting! From jolly red stripe bunting to my new mini bunting, I think anything that brightens up your home after the removal of the lovely Christmas tree is always a good thing! (Plus bunting is one of my favourite things to make so all in all it's been a pretty lovely week!) Right, my fingers are freezing off as I write this, I'm so keen for some warmer weather now, roll on February I say! x

No comments:

Post a Comment