Sunday 9 May 2010

"The Sunday Post"

Welcome to the end of the week, I hope you are having a well-earned and rain-free Sunday... it's been a busy week here in the Charlotte Macey Textiles studio, and next week looks to be even more busy! So I've grabbed a moment to quickly fill you in on the news from the week...

Firstly, Wednesday saw an exciting Charlotte Macey Textiles feature on DailyCandy (see previous post) illustrating, 'how to make a lavender heart', this got a great response, and has helped to spread the word about my online shop too. To see this article click on the 'Craft to Your Heart's Content' link.

Secondly, if you haven't popped into Stroud town centre yet, the Stroud International Textile Festival '10 is still ongoing (til 23rd May), and the Made In Stroud shop is looking particularly lovely and decked out with locally handmade goodies; textiles, illustration, ceramics, all sorts!

If you would like to be added to my newsletter/e-letter list (it's one and the same, not sure which is the best name for it!) please do email me and I'll add you. I sent out a newsletter today, looking pretty glossy I think, although getting to grips with the newsletter software :)

And last but definitely not least, come down to The Bath Coffee Festival '10 next weekend, Saturday 15th - Sunday 16th May, at Bath Recreation Ground in the centre of Bath. I will be at Stand B14 with my collection of homewares and gifts, and am looking forward to a fun weekend. I'll add more information about this event during the week, in the meantime, I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday... x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your creations, so much so, I've just spent a little fortune at your Folksy shop! Can't wait! Thanks v much, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen! Thank you for your order, I've packed it up and will post it to you in the morning :) I hope you like it all!

    ReplyDelete