Sunday 16 May 2010

"The Sunday Post" - Bath Coffee Festival Edition

It's been a fantastic weekend at the Bath Coffee Festival, and I can still smell the scent of coffee wafting around me! We saw rain and shine in Bath, and in no way did any adverse weather put off visitors to the UK's first Coffee Festival at the Recreation Ground. The 60metre marquee did us proud and housed delicious coffee roasters, food and drink stands, and other delights. I have three big thank you's for this weekend... firstly to my amazing family/assistants, the guys at Origin Coffee for my delicious daily latte fix, and finally to Sweet Treats for my marshmallow and caramel intake :) I'm off to catch up on some much-needed sleep, if I haven't overdone my daily caffeine quota (this is highly likely)... x

3 comments:

  1. Origin coffee is just divine, so thankfully it's also my local coffee! I hope you sold alot of those tea cosies, because I am extrememly happy with mine, hope all is well, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics! I wish I was there with you!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coffee Fest was great, and I'm just about recovered from my many late nights sewing, think I'm ready for more :)
    (P.S. Very pleased you like the tea cosy Karen!)

    ReplyDelete