Sunday 22 July 2012

Home & Gift 2012


For the majority of last week we were exhibiting at the Home & Gift trade show in Harrogate. We headed north last Saturday to set up, and it doesn't matter how many trade fairs I do, being faced with the bare stand always seems a little daunting at first... but we got there!


We had a great few days, meeting new and potential stockists, as well as lovely fellow exhibitors and new friends. We even squeezed in a couple of trips to Betty's for some 'tea room blend' before the show opened in the mornings!


We are now home safe and sound and have been invoicing and sorting through post-fair admin...


...and celebrating my birthday! I was even treated to a surprise birthday chocolate cake on the last day of Home & Gift (clearly the girls I met already know me too well!), which was delicious... but back to work tomorrow, we have orders to get cracking on!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that sounds like a successful fair,oh, and happy birthday too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Betty's! My favourite place to go when I'm in Harrogate...it's always worth the long wait to get a table :)
    Hope Home & Gift went well for you! L x

    ReplyDelete