Monday 12 December 2011

Festive Frolics


And so our last festive fair is done and dusted... phew! On Saturday I scooted over to London at 5am for the Selvedge Christmas Fair, and what a cracker it was. The hall was decorated beautifully as usual, this time with swathes of Lewis & Wood fabric adorning the walls (a company local to me, so I felt right at home), tea and cakes from High Tea of Highgate (always a highlight) and so many wonderful customers, it was like chatting to old friends. 

Even with the early start, the day flew by, and before I knew it and with last minute sales even as I was packing away my goodies, it was time to hit the road again... but not before saying au revoir to my 'fair friends' (new & old), in particular the ladies from Mud Rabbit, Emily Maude and Cath Ball Ceramics - all beautiful work.


I arrived home to a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, and will be making more tree decorations this week, as I completely sold out at the weekend! I hope you are all getting into the festive spirit and are keeping warm, x

No comments:

Post a Comment