Saturday 18 September 2010

"The Sunday Post"

Well Autumn has well and truly arrived... this week I have brought out all my woollies, extra layers, and really noticed the piles of leaves swirling all over the roads and gardens. And perfect timing too, as this week saw the launch of my 'puddings' product range (new items at the bottom of each product page!), alongside the new 'Christmas shop' section on my website! I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments and 'likes' on my facebook page, as well as lovely feedback on twitter. I've been busy getting on with a few Christmas trade orders this week, and can feel the festive excitement building, as the air gets a little chillier, and the Christmas hub of activity begins... yippee, and more importantly, Happy Autumn everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment