Monday 15 February 2010

belated "Sunday Post"

Hello, happy Monday, and welcome to my belated Sunday Post! This comes to you a day late due to Valentines weekend celebrations with friends up in Leeds, only my second trip to the city, and it involved lots of fun, dancing, and homemade chocolate cake! My northern adventures were swiftly followed by a case of extreme exhaustion from 24 hours of travelling, and then early to bed last night!
This morning I am up with the skylarks and ready for the new week. I have materials and designs ready for new cushions that I am beginning this week, and I'm excited to see how they look!
Last week I updated my website with extra 'feedback' sections for my products, have a look at www.charlottemacey.co.uk. In a few days I hope to have my three new cushions up on my website too! I hope you all have a lovely week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment