Tuesday 21 July 2009

Egg Cosy Alert...






















I am excited to announce that 'Charlotte Macey Textiles' is finally off the ground (so to speak)!
This has been in the pipeline for a wee while... it has taken months to sample til I'm completely satisfied with the products I am making, I've been on many fabric sourcing expeditions, and have spent a fair few hours at my sewing machine, as well as continuing with my 'day job'... it's been a bit of a battle.

The 2009 range features locally sourced linens and vintage cottons. The first cosy to emerge has been made from beautiful buttercup coloured cotton, with a unique 'meadow flower' stitch design and appliqued floral cotton. The second egg cosy is made from lavender linen/cotton, incorporating vintage Liberty fabric (an exciting relic found at the bottom of my mum's fabric collection!) and a floral cotton lining. I hope you enjoy the initial pictures of my 2009 collection, and I hope to put some more up soon...

- - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment